The firm of Kevin J. Mirarchi, Certified Public Accountant consists of accounting and tax professionals organized to provide the highest quality accounting, tax, and general business consulting and planning services to established and emerging entities.
We can meet even the most demanding needs of our clients as their enterprises develop. We provide our clients with hands-on attention by qualified professionals at competitive rates.
The firm of Kevin J. Mirarchi, CPA is a member of the American Institute of Public Accountants, the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants, the Delaware Society of Certified Public Accountants, and AICPA Tax Section. Our firm is subject to the Peer Review program established by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. Our firm is reviewed every three years and has received an unqualified opinion from our most recent peer review, which is available to the public.
We enjoy a pleasant working relationship with our clients, who have found us to be an invaluable part of their professional team.
Client industries serviced include:
- Auto body repair
- Commercial and residential construction contractors; general, masonry and structural steel
- Commercial and residential property management
- Commercial and residential real estate development
- Computer consulting
- Corporate communications and graphical design
- Food brokerage
- Heating and fuel oil distributors
- Homeowner and condominium associations
- Hotel, motel and restaurant
- Insurance brokers and financial services
- Legal profession
- Pension and employee benefit plans
- Retail; floral, hardware and home fashions
- Wholesale fabricators and distributors